Follow me on twitter

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Upcoming Posts!

   I am so excited about some of my upcoming blogs that I wanted to tell you some of the things that you can look forward to:

1) An Interview with Cynthia Sass the sports dietitian for the New York Rangers, Tampa Bay Rays  and former sports dietitian for the Phillies.
*Cynthia was great! I asked her for advice for my new program that I am doing with a High School baseball team. She gave me great advice and tips that the team and other people can use.

2) The "Change-Up" Program
* I am beginning a program with a High School baseball team to educate them about eating healthy and how it can enhance or impair their game. The program targets the varsity baseball team to get them ready for strict collegiate athletics departments. I will be documenting the progress of the team once we begin.

   I look forward to the program and thanks to Cynthia Sass for her time and words of wisdom. Also a special thanks to Leslie J. Bonci for her great book: Sports Nutrition for Coaches that I have read about three times over already! Look forward to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment